𝓝𝓾𝓻𝓾𝓵 𝓢𝔂𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓱 ᰔᩚ: Luahan hati seorang " fangirl " xD

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Mark Tuan♡


owner


Contact Me

credits
12:00 AM | 0 Cloud(s)
Luahan hati seorang " fangirl " xD

 
 
 
 
I am a fangirl,
I spend hours and hours in front of
my computer

I am a fangirl,
I use my phone listening to kpop
music rather than texting or calling
someone

I am a fangirl,
I know too much facts about my idol
groups much more than my
country's history

I am a fangirl,
an ultimate multi tasker

I am a fangirl,
I spazz while listening to kpop
music while doing school works

I am a fangirl ,
I get too excited whenever I see a
co-kpopstan

I am a fangirl,
I get jealous , envious and easily
depressed because of lucky fans

I am a fangirl,
Meeting them is one of my dream

I am a fangirl,
I dream and hope to become like my
idols

I am a fangirl,
studying hard to go to South Korea

I am a fangirl,
I have no money

I am a fangirl,
Inspired by persons living miles
away

I am a fangirl,
I may be single, but in a mental
relationship with my bias

I am a fangirl,
I kiss my walls full of posters

I am a fangirl,
singing kpop songs 24/7

I AM A FANGIRL,
I AM WEIRD

I AM A FANGIRL AND PROUD TO SAY
THAT THIS IS MY WORLD !! :)

0 Comments:


Post a Comment